STOR, S.L. (hereinafter, STOR), owner of website www.stor-home.es (hereinafter; the WEBSITE), may collect personal data through the WEBSITE either using the contact form made available to the User or at any of the stages of the electronic contracting process in the purchase of products.
STOR informs the User that the data collected through the WEBSITE shall be included in an automated filing system, under strict privacy and confidentiality commitments, fully warranting that the data will not be used for purposes other than those for which they were originally collected.
The data controller, which is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) and whose registration may be publicly consulted, is STOR, S.L., with Spanish Tax Code (“C.I.F.”) B-28256873.
The obtaining of data by STOR through the contact form available at the WEBSITE and through the form available in the product contracting process has the following purposes:
1) To be able to issue the invoice and send the contracted product, and to keep the data of the User for potential future orders and expedite the purchase process.
2) To be able to offer discounts and offers to recurrent customers.
3) To be able to answer adequately questions, suggestions, complaints and recommendations of the User.
4) To be able to send CVs and professional and labor information of candidates to employment.
5) To be able to send information on the services provided by the company and any other matter of interest directly related to the business and corporate purpose of STOR, as a newsletter or in similar format.
The User undertakes to ensure that the data furnished are true, to enable STOR to achieve the aforementioned purposes correctly.
STOR warrants to the User that it has in place at its facilities the necessary and sufficient technical and security measures to ensure the required confidentiality, safety and security of the data received and stored, according to the state of the art, in events of act of god and/or force majeure pursuant to legislation in force.
The obtaining of data of the User through the WEBSITE shall always require for their satisfactory remittance the compulsory completion of each and every one of the fields requested in the form, which will be marked by the relevant asterisk (*). The completion of any fields not marked with an asterisk, if any, will be optional.
STOR warrants to the User that the personal data obtained through the WEBSITE shall not be assigned to any third party without obtaining prior express and unequivocal consent from the data holders, other than in the events of exception contemplated by legislation in force.
At any time, the User may exercise, in respect of his/her data, his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or objection by getting in touch with STOR by sending a notice to Paseo General Martínez Campos, nº 53, 28010 – Madrid, correctly identifying the User.